You can create a Learning Reinforcement experience using the Training Manager role.
This article covers the following topics:
> The information that I must or can fill in in the fields concerning general information
The information to be filled in is :
- The title (mandatory)
- A short description (not visible to the learners, optional)
- Insert a cover image to illustrate your index (optional): it must be in png or jpeg format (ration 1:1, PNG or JPEG)
> Adding a theme to my experiment
To add a theme to your experience, you just have to click on one of the published themes. You can then add other themes by clicking on "add a theme".
> Learning Reinforcement experience theme configuration
Once your theme is added to your experience, you can:
- Choose the type of reminders:
- Learning Reinforcement questions
- Challenges and Learning Reinforcement questions at the same time
- Choose whether your learners will receive their first reminders immediately or 48 hours after registering for the experience
> Option to start the themes at a later time
The second theme will be unlocked from the moment the learner has launched his SCORM + number of working days selected.
> Information available before publishing your experience
Before publishing your experience, find general information about it (title, description) and the number of integrated themes.