You have access to your past sessions through the Training Manager role. You can modify them, close registrations for learners and supervisors, and delete them. This is also where you will manage your learners and supervisors and view the dashboards.
This article covers the following topics:
- Access to past sessions
- Possibilities to modify, deactivate and deleter past sessions
- Managing learners and supervisors
- Access to the dashboard
You have access to your past sessions. They remain accessible until their end date. After this date, you will not be able to register users but the statistics will remain accessible.
You cannot modify an past session: you can deactivate it and then delete it.
You cannot delete an past session: to delete an past session, you must first delete the users registered in it (learners and supervisors).
When you click on the add learners and supervisors button, you are taken to a page where you can see the main information about the registered learners. You can:
- Add a learner who is not yet registered on the platform: opening a form that allows you to enter information about a learner. The user will receive an email to finalize the registration at the address you provided. He will be able to define a password that will allow him to connect to the platform. The email is sent directly.
- Add an existing learner: opens a table allowing you to search for and add a learner already registered on the platform
- Import learners: allows you to download an Excel file to fill in with the learners' information to add them massively to the experience.
- SCORM integration: you can download the SCORM file(s) (.zip format) corresponding to the experience. Once registered to the experience from your LMS, learners will be able to start their activity.
You can associate entities to learners from the Administrator to follow the statistics in a differentiated way on past sessions.
You have access to the dashboard of a past session, in which you will find the main information about it :
- The number of supervisors and learners registered to the experience
- The creation date and the last modification date
- The themes registered in the experience with :
- The introduction
- The skills