Learn more about Domoscio Lock.
This article covers the following topics:
- What challenges does Domoscio Lock address?
- How does it work?
- What are the objectives of the system?
Domoscio Lock is a Learning Reinforcement solution which will accompany your learners with personalised reminders (in the shape of questions and/or challenges) which will be spaced out over time and which will focus on the key knowledge of their training course. Lock enables the application of this knowledge in the field.
Domoscio Lock supports your trainees in consolidating the knowledge they have acquired over the long term:
- After completing a training course, the trainee begins to receive reminders, spaced out over time, of the key knowledge and skills assimilated during the training.
- For each reminder, the learner is notified on the web or mobile application and asked to answer a question or complete a challenge in order to reinforce the skills.
- Depending on their results, the learner benefits from an individualized and optimized reinforcement program : the reminders are automatically adapted to each learner's forgetting curve.
- To reinforce the knowledge studied in the long term
- To encourage the application of knowledge in the field
- Identify which concepts are assimilated or on the contrary those which are less assimilated or not at all.